Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Busy Day!

I'm so tired its really a busy day 2day we have to process a lot of things for our church wedding...From gowns, church requirements, souvenir, receptions..etc.....But its ok I'm excited anyway...
I've been civilly married for 3 years now. I'm not really eager to have a church wedding because I believe that we have our faith in God and that he is the center of our lives. But because my husband and the family decides for us to have our church wedding I want to see to it that it would be memorable. Every girl has her dream wedding...My dream wedding before is a lot different from what I'm having now but I realized it doesn't matter how expensive,big or extravagant your wedding, what matter is that person who is waiting for you in the altar and the same person who will promise to be with you in sickness and in health, richer and poorer,till death do you part.
Now I can say that my dream wedding came true because the feeling of excitement that I have while dreaming is the same feeling I have now thinking how lucky I am to be wed to special man whom I love and loves me so much....

1 comment:

Junelle said...

It's true ... the important thing during the wedding is what both of you feels and not your surrounding. It is a ceremony that would bind you as one, not a beauty pageant. Good Luck!