Monday, October 15, 2007

Sisterly love

I am the eldest in our family. I have one brother and 2 sisters.I love them so much!I cant imagine my life without them...We seldom have arguments cause I know they respect me so much. I was in high school when my mama decided to work abroad with my papa. My Lola(my moms Aunt) was still alive that time we are the one in charge of household, budget and with my siblings. But during college my Lola passed away because of lung Cancer, and I am the one left with my siblings but good thing they are grown up..hehehe i believe that my siblings are brought up well...There wasn't a time that I was called in the principals office or been told that they have done something wrong in school(thank God!).My sister next to me (Men-Men) is a nursing Graduate, my brother(Ben) is 2nd year in College and our youngest(Vida) is now in 3rd year High School.
I will always be Grateful to be their sister...I will always be here for them, as their sister and friend.

No comments: